QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mission Accomplished!





It does feel good to accomplish a goal and I accomplished two today--finished the BOM for Thimbleberries for this quarter (still have part to do though) and completed the block for the first Forever Flowers. Hopefully the second one will not be such a long drawn out process--or I won't make it such a long process this time!!!!! Sometimes I do that--make mountains out of molehills and then wonder why in the world did I do that?--it was such a simple thing and I made it so hard....I wonder how many other folks do that with any task at hand?

Now my next Misson to Accomplish is getting supper on the table....sigh!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Waving my hand, as I usually make mountains out of molehills, about most everything, not just quilting. Great TB block and I just love the flower applique block, maybe I need to buy this pattern...oh yeah, add this to my "new" project list.

Peggy said...

I enjoy reading your blog Jan. Thank you for sharing your love of quilting and your everyday thoughts Ü

Jan said...

Debi--I'm sure Vickey would be glad to sign you up for Forever Flowers and add to your list!!!!!! Well, we can make mountains together!

Jan said...

Thank you, Peggy for reading my blog and for your kind words!