QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thimbleberries BOM Quilt Top is DONE!!!


My Thimbleberries House and Garden, Light & Bright colorway quilt top is done!!! It finished at 92" x 115", so we will be able to quilt it on the Little Gracie Pro II.
It feels good to have this project done this far!! Now to pick out the right pantogram for it. I think something along the flower lines will do quite nicely.

I see the new 2008 Thimbleberries BOM is already being advertised, but I think I will pass on that one. Still have the Forever Flowers to finish and have signed up for a new one that starts in January called Rosebud Lane that is also by Arlene Stamper. Having done 2 of her designs so far, I just couldn't help signing up for a third! Sweet Tea was the first--I'm still hand quilting that one and hope to finish it soon. There are just so many designs that I want to do, but you just have to say "no" sometimes!!! Guess we all have that problem, don't we?!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

6 comments:

Myra said...

Jan, your Thimbleberries top looks great! I love that Rosebud Lane pattern - very clean yet whimsical.

Mel said...

Your quilt is beautiful. There is such a variety of color it looks like it could be used for spring or fall. Thimbleberries patterns always seemt to work out that way. Great job... I look forward to seeing more.

Jan said...

Thanks Myra! I like all of Arlene Stamper's patterns--hard to pick one!!!

Debi said...

It turned out beautiful, I am so jealous. I am going to get my last section tomorrow. I don't know when I will get it finished, but at least I will have it all.

Jeanne said...

Way to go, Jan! It is beautiful. You must be feeling pretty good to have that done.

swooze said...

Very nice. I really like the checkerboard borders and have to make something with one soon....