QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Thimbleberries BOM Center Done!


The center part of the Thimbleberries BOM is finished and now it is ready for the borders. Just had to show the picture of this part because in the early (5:00) morning tomorrow we are taking off for Austin to celebrate 3 birthdays--my oldest daughter's, my grandson's, who will be one year old and mine--so I won't be blogging for a couple of days and of course this just couldn't wait!!!! I'm really liking the colors now that I am putting them all together.


See you on the other side of the week-end!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Your BOM center is wonderful. I love your fabric selection.
Happy birthday to you and you "kids".

Debi said...

You center block is beautiful. I have yet to go pick up my remaining blocks. I guess I will have to do this next Saturday. It looks great.

swooze said...

The BOM is lovely! Hope you have fun.