I wrote this when the show Survivor first came out, but it still holds true today, even as they are in China!!!
With Apologies to David Letterman:
Top Ten Reasons the Quilter was Voted Off Survivor
10. The sponsers didn't sell quilting supplies.
9. She lost pins and needles all over the beach.
8. When it was time to leave for immunity challenge she said, "Just let me finish this seam!"
7. She made Jeff Probst a wall hanging using Hugs and Kisses blocks.
6. She brought her Mariner's Compass block to use as a guidance tool when lost in the jungle.
5. As her luxury item she brought her lastest copy of her favorite quilting magazine.
4. She was so busy quilting she "forgot" to forage for food!
3. She found it hard to swim using Water Wheel blocks.
2. She made toilet seat covers out of Overall Sam and Sunbonnet Sue peeking out from between their fingers.
and the Number 1 reason the quilter was voted off Survivor was that .....
1. She sang the theme song from "How to Make An American Quilt" one time too many!
Hope you enjoyed your dose of humor for the day!!! Keep smiling and laughing--it's good for you!!
Let quilting help you make someone smile!