QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

One Ornament at a Time!!



Today I finished one ornament for a table runner of three. Each one is 14" and finishes separate of the others and then are sewn together for the table runner. They would make cute place mats, too and sized down would even be cute coasters! After I've now done one I can say they weren't that hard to make, but doing this first one took some thinking on my part!! Sometimes I get too confused if I read through all the directions first like they tell you to do. Sometimes it's easier to do it just step by step! Like they say--Just do it--even if you have some rip-it stitches!!! Of course I guess that wouldn't work for great big projects and cutting those out, would it? Always exceptions to my theories, I guess! But it worked in this pattern! That's my theory on this one and I'm sticking to it!!!! LOL!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Debi said...

What a great ornament, you are getting ready for Christmas. I love the colors.