QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Glory Star


This is a new wall hanging probably best used for the 4th of July called Glory Star. I got the pattern and fabric when I was in Wisconsin. It was a fast and fun pattern to do. It will be a great reminder of my trip back to the old homestead and surroundings!! I like patterns like these--easy to do and not lots of brain power to do them and they turn out great in the end...who wouldn't--right??!! Maynard quilted it with a star pantograph that Jackie gave us for holding the get together of friends that wanted a demo on how the Little Gracie worked--thanks Jackie!

Still working on Barbie furniture--sewing together a bed right now--have a bed springs and mattress finished and now am working on the rest. Hope to have a finished bed to show you soon!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

5 comments:

Debi said...

Very pretty wallhanging, and I love the pantograph. Maybe one day I will take the plunge and learn how to use them.

~Bren~ said...

Great wallhanging. A pantograph is an all over pattern, right? I have no idea of the lingo!

kcdi said...

Very nice! Oh, I have an award for you...check out my blog. ;)

Myra said...

Cute wallhanging Jan. Love those colors together.

JanJ said...

That is very cute! Great job, Team Texas!