QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Six Picture Meme


My friend Wilma in NC tagged me for a 6th picture Meme, so I had to go to the 6th folder and the 6th picture and tell about it so here it is. This is a picture of Pop-Pop (Grandpa) holding our youngest grandgirl Ilena last summer when we were visiting them in Ohio. Now about tagging 6 other bloggers--I'll just let you tag yourselves if you want to participate--it's really fun trying to remember when the picture was taken!! Try it you might like it!!!!
Let quilting help you make someone smile!
Jan

2 comments:

pollyanna said...

I am slowly catching up! I love your cuvuk war quilt. I have wanted one for the longest time and there youa re! We are destined to want the same quilts...and you finish them and me just think about them! LOL And the string quilt looks great. I can imagine it finished. And last how sweet is your picture. Tell me the game!

Wilma Lee said...

Thanks for doing the meme( whatever that means, lol. ) The picture was really nice.