QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Lots of things going on!
























I have finished four more Project Linus quilts and will be taking them to the drop-off center on Saturday. I think there are 10 of them now, ready to go to new homes.

Also there is a picture of Rosebud Lane all finished up! I have it hanging in my bedroom because the colors go so well there.


Last, but not least are the embroidered parts of Block 7 of the Polka Dot Girls!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!
Jan

6 comments:

Debi said...

Wow, you have been busy. Those quilts are so beautiful. I should have put dibs on one of them for my office! Great job Jan.

Barb said...

I have to repeat what Debi said...."You have been busy". What wonderful quilts and great handi work

julieQ said...

Wow, you have accomplished so much! Love those polka dot girls...

Kama @ Today's Housewife said...

Wow, you've got some awesome stuff on here! I just started quilting and found your blog from quilting blogs. I can't wait to finish my first quilt--you can check out my progress on my blog!

pollyanna said...

Wow aren't you busy happily finishing up quilts. I do love the polka dot girls so much. I am looking forward to seeing it all together! And you quilts. Gosh those colors are so happy :)

Wilma NC said...

Dang girl!! You have accomplished alot. Very nice!!!