QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Polka Dot Girls Block Six







"Laughter with Friends keeps you in Stitches" is what this block says and it is so true---what would we do without our quilting friends??!! There is also a teapot border for this one just like in Block 1. Only two more blocks remaiin to be done--I'll be kind of sad to see this series end--they are so much fun!


I also finished binding on the 1930's Sampler quilt for my daughter, Amy. She loves the 1930's fabrics, so I thought she would enjoy this quilt!


Now I am on my way to meet my BFF Debi for breakfast and then we are going to our favorite quilt shop to do a little shopping--Quilt Mercantile. They will getting their website up soon so I will have a link for them---I'll be so glad for them when that happens!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

2 comments:

Karen said...

Jan, I love your polka dot girls blocks. Great job! I look forward to seeing the completed project.

The Christmas ABCs looks great!

Debi said...

Your sampler is adorable, I love the 30's fabrics. I can't wait to see your next project (flowers) in the 30's as well. Love your PDG blocks...I am so jealous.