QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Project Linus Quilt!


This one is called Fruit Market and was another panel that Mayanrd was able to practice is free motion quilting on--he free motion around the fruit and the squares and it looks real good--I took a close-up, but the quilting didn't show up at all, so I didn't post it! He's trying to practice and get ready to quilt the Forever Flowers applique quilt.

I'm on my last week of Physical Therapy for my shoulder now. What a difference the weeks of PT have made--I'm almost back to normal now, even though some movements still hurt and will probably still hurt for awhile--the doctor says that it takes 4-6 months to completely heal! So I have until at least June to wait. At least I can still sew, so that's a good thing!

Today I'm sewing together the Granny's Garden quilt that Debi gave me the pattern for--the flowers are bright colors and the background is black so the flowers really "pop!" Hope to have a picture for tomorrow!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Debi said...

I remember that panel, it turned out nicely. I can't wait to see the Grandma's GArden..it will be beautiful.