QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Time for more Project Linus!




It always feels so good to do more Project Linus quilts!----I have 2 more to quilt---

The first one is called Ritzy Crackers-------I kept trying to see Ritz Crackers in there, but I think they are referring to the kind of crackers that you pop on New Year's Eve. Took me a long time to figure that one out!!!! And you get the info for free here!!!!! It took 2 charm packs that were identical and background fabric---really a fast and fun one to do. It is found at the

Moda Bakeshop---a very fun blog with lots of free patterns.



The second one is called Sleepytime Stars and is found a very bright and cheerful quilt. The stars are yellow and don't show up in the picture very well---sorry about that. I think next time I will use a darker color so they stand out better. This is from Black Cat Creations.



The third picture is of a varigated yarn afghan. I called it Pink Cotton Candy. These afghans are sure fun to do--------but I better hurry up and get the crocheting out of my system, because hotter weather is on it's way and I sure don't feel like crocheting them!!!!


Let quilting help you make someone smile.




Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Love them all...what fabs did you use in Ritzy Crackers? The pink afghan is so cute...

Allie said...

Hm....I think you're right about those crackers - good for you on figuring that out! Love them all. Yes, it will soon be WAY too hot to crochet - maybe not here, though. We're still in the 30's and 40's!