QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Quilts




Tried some new patterns this last week and they were fun! The first one is another one from the pattern of Quilt, Stitch and Sew. I called it "Exploding Star." It is a nice and bright one! I'm not sure it is quite like the pattern because I had trouble following the diagram and the colored copy was hard to follow, too, but I do like the it turned out!


The second and third ones are from Fast Fat Quarter Baby Quilts by M'Liss Rae Hawley. This is the book that I have decided will be a challenge book for me this year. I will try to do all the patterns for quilts in this book. The two quilts are the first pattern called "Baby's Windows." I named them "Dinosaurs" and I Spy, Too." It is a nice pattern, too. In the first quilt with the dinosaurs fabric, I want to thank Jackie from Sit and Sew for the Dinosaurs fabric-----she was kind enough to give it to me. I still have some left, so I might make another one!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

2 comments:

Allie said...

Three more, wow! Oh Jan that top one is amazing, it almost looks like an American Indian design. Love it!

Debi said...

How wonderful Jan, they are so cute, great job.