QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project Linus --Count on Three More




Still turning out the Project Linus quilts and loving it! Trying out new patterns and making up one of my own design! The first one in the line-up is called "I Spy with my Little Eye." That's what my Mother-In-Law used to call the I Spy game when she played it in the car with my girls when they were little. You can barely see the middle of the blocks where the fussy cut blocks are. Enlarging might help. The pattern is called Patchwork---PDQ. It goes really fast. You can leave the fussy-cut blocks out and just use any fabric and arrange them any way you want---really goes fast that way!!! The pattern is from Swirly Girls. I don't see it on their website, but you could contact them about it I'm sure. Not affiliated, but like the pattern!!!!


The second quilt is all about sports, so I named it "What a Lot of Sports." I designed this myself. Came across some blocks that had different sports on them and one corner started on snowball blocks. So I used them the way they were and just put them together! Maybe some little boy will like this one!


The last one is called "Topsy Turvy Kitties." This pattern is called "Quilt, Stitch and Sew." It says 3 yards, 3 hours, 3 ways. It's very fun to do. I want to try out the other 2 ways soon.


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan


2 comments:

Allie said...

Gorgeous! You AMAZE me Jan!

Debi said...

They are all gorgeous, I love them.