QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Picadilly Baskets





Here's what I am working on now----first picture------"Chubby Chicks"---they are just too cute---love the pattern! They all have personalities plus! When I get tired of chicks, then I work on an Accuquilt GO! pattern that is a border quilt---what fun using the Accuquilt GO! machine. (Not affiliated yada yada!!!!)


The other quilt that is finally finished is called Picadilly Baskets. It is done in 30's fabrics. I'm glad that is is finally finished because I think it has been at least 6 months plus getting this one done, could be even a year!!! I hope you can see the embroidery on each flower-filled basket.


We are having some cooler weather again and it feels good to put on a sweatsuit again. Sure have been praying for the ones caught in the storms. It has been a bad year for storms and when I hear the total for tornados it makes me sad, so many lives lost and so much damage.


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

4 comments:

Allie said...

Cute Chicks!!! And I love the Picadilly Baskets, how very very sweet - perfect fabrics for that! Our weather turned cooler today too, actually had to break out the winter coat. The storms in the south are just horrific...

Debi said...

I love those baskets, wonderful pattern. How adorable are those chicks...which pattern is this?

Myra said...

Those chicks are just the cutest! Your basket quilt is just lovely too.

Barb said...

I love those chicks...where do I get the pattern...tooo cute.~~