QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three New Blocks for "Old Glory"


My newest project is a quilt called "Old Glory" and here are the first three blocks. It is a kit from Keepsake Quilting. I liked it the first time I saw it and so I asked for the kit for Christmas! I'm just now getting to it. It is quite an interesting quilt and is fun to do. The blocks finish at 6". Not too small, but just right, I think! You make 3 blocks of 13 different blocks. Should be an interesting pattern.

We went back to some cooler weather, but now today is supposed to warm up, so will get back to the walking again, I hope! Sure do feel better when I walk-----how about you?

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Allie said...

Love it - this is going to be a very pretty quilt, the fabrics are lovely! Yes I do feel better when I get to the gym - I do the treadmill - no place to walk around my house. And of course we're nowhere near warming up yet. They said on the news tonight that last year, on this day, it was 80! Sigh.

Debi said...

So adorable Jan...but really 6"...I don't know you piece such small blocks.