QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Table Runner

Here is the picture of a Table Runner that I made as a housewarming/going away gift for our next door neighbors who after 18 years are moving to the country. We will surely miss them for they are such good neighbors! It is from Connecting Threads and is called the Apple River Table Runner Red Kit. I tried to pick a color that would go with any color. I hope I succeeded!


The weather turned on us today after several days of lovely sun and mild temps, today is chilly (high of 48 deg) and very windy! Good day to stay in by the sewing machine or head to the Home and Garden Show in Dallas. Haven't decided about that yet! Would be fun to see the flowers that they bring in to show off in the exhibits!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

2 comments:

Myra said...

That is a gorgeous runner Jan - I know your neighbor will be thrilled with it. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Debi said...

Very pretty table runner, those colors are so warm...you did a great job.