QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Civil War Quilt


Now I'm working on my Civil War Quilt since I finished the Red, White and Black quilt top--hope to have a picture for you soon, since I forgot to have my "holder" hold it last night!!!! The fabrics in this quilt are wonderful and so enjoyable to work with---the fabric line is called Yorktown by Jo Morton and is put out by Andover Fabrics. The pattern is available at their website for free!!! That's the price I like!! I got the kit at my favorite quilt store Quilt Mercantile--I'm anxiously awaiting their website so I can link you to it!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

pollyanna said...

Oh boy! I have wanted to do a Civil War quilt for a long time...now I can enjoy your doing it! I love the speed in which you make those tops. I want to be you when I grow up ;) LOL

julieQ said...

Are the blocks 6" by 6"? I have so many of those made, and am just looking for a setting option...