QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Step at a Time Finished


Finished and ready to be quilted--One Step at a Time in Portugal by April Cornell for Moda. I love these fabrics--so fresh and summery looking!!! Sorry the picture is a little dark. This was easy peasy to sew together, but took a little figuring to cut the jelly roll to get it to all come the way I wanted it! I used 1 jelly roll in this size. It's just right for a lap robe. Will probably end up as a Project Linus quilt and some girl somewhere will love it, I hope!

We have been having temps up to 107 degrees and that is just not good for a mind set of quilting even though we have the air conditioning running all the time! When you know the temp outside, you just feel hot, no matter what! Hopefully August will go as quickly as July did and summer will be over soon!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

No comments: