QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, August 22, 2008

More Project Linus Quilts

Purple Yellow Brick Road Quilt
Airplanes Around the World Quilt

Baby Genius Quilt


Maynard has quilted some more Project Linus quilt tops and I bound them and they are in the big pile ready to go to the East Texas chapter of Project Linus! I think there must be about 25 in the pile ready to go now and since there are a bunch more tops that need quilting, I have decided to stop making tops until he can get caught up with the quilting. When Debi gets back from her trip we are planning a trip to the drop-off center in Quitman at Stitchin' Heaven. It's a good road trip--we get lots of visiting in while we drive there and some quilt shopping, too!! What could be better!!!! LOL!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love your purple brick road! I have yet to make a YBR! I should make one for my son for his dorm room in his college colors. Gold and Black! Thank you for your comment on my blog Jan.... I miss him dearly! He's having to get get used to it also as he is calling a lot ...lol