QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Finished Disappearing Nine-Patch


This DNP was so much fun to do--I want to do another one soon. Just have to pick out some more fabric!! They certainly go together fast and easy enough!

Finished 3 more Project Linus quilts last night---they were panels , so went quickly--I like to do panels--they usually have a really cute picture on them and they go very quickly because I can meander quilt them and bring the backing to the front to bind them, put the label on and they are done and are cute besides. One of the panels was Thomas the Train, so I'm sure that will be a hit with either some boy or girl--girls like Thomas, too!!!

Today I want to work on my Prairie Paisley quilt--it is all cut out and ready to be sewn together, just have to do it!

Actually am hearing some thunder outside--could we be getting some rain today? The last couple of days it has been teasing us and going around us, maybe today will be the day--we need some rain.

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

dd2 said...

Wow - I like the DNP almost as much as the YBR. Almost. The YBR is definitely a favorite, but I like this one too. Perfect with the airplane fabric! Well done, as always!

Sheryl said...

I really love this quilt and technique, Jan. Thank you so much for sharing it. I'm thinking of using it with some of my 6" I Spy squares--if I can just figure out how to orient them so that they all turn out right side up!

Debi said...

Very cute pattern, I will have to try it myself...always a wonderful quilt from you.