QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Tree Birdhouse Block



This is the middle section of the quilt that I purchased with my gift money from my daughter for Christmas--it's a great winter quilt! The birdhouse will have large, antique, black buttons on it for the bird holes, but I'll put them on after it is quilted. I can tell that this one will go together quickly. Thimbleberries are such nice fabrics to work with ----no wonder my friend Debi loves them so much!!!

I also finished the block for week #6 in Crazy Mom Quilts quilt of the week quilt along. Can't believe we have done 6 of them already!!! These are going to make a neat Christmas lap robe for next year!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Debi said...

You know how much I love TB fabrics, and really like the birdhouses (still have not quilted Safe Haven). Your blocks are beautiful. I would like to see all of them!!!