QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Bird Treehouse Top Finished!




The top of Bird Treehouse Thimbleberries quilt is finished! This is the one that my dear daughter gave me for Christmas--she gave me the trip to the quilt store and the gift certificate to purchase the fabric for the quilt, that is! Doesn't it have a nice wintery feel to it?! Once I got going on I just couldn't stop and just HAD to finish it!!! It went very quickly.

Also Maynard finished quilting this little quilt for Project Linus called Toybox that is from Claudia's BOM on Quilt Shoppe. So I finished the binding on it and another one is ready to go to the East Texas Chapter of Project Linus. That makes a total of 43 for us this year--I hope 43 children have had a blessing from these quilts because we sure have had fun making them and prayed that they would go to just the right person in need.

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

Debi said...

What a great TB quilt, it is beautiful. Wow, you made 43 this year, congratuations on making 43 PL quilts.

Quilter Kathy said...

I'm sure your Linus quilts will be very appreciated. Very generous of you!
Merry Christmas!

JanJ said...

I love your tree house quilt! Very nice! And, a big, huge congrats to you and Maynard for the 43 PL quilts you made this year!