QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Challenge To Myself Number Eight

Challenge to Myself Quilt Top Number Eight finished and ready to be quilted! This one was done by the tube method where you sewed 12 strips together and into a tube and then cut them so that they ended up in diagonal rows. Think I'll only do one of these!!!! I think you also make bargello quilts this way, too.

The next Challenge to Myself quilt is a snoball quilt--that one should be easier to do since I have done those before. I have 4 quilts to go and I'll have completed all 12. Maybe have to do her other book---"Fat Quarter Fun." Have to think on that for awhile!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

JHM said...

I like this one. I am not brave enough to try bargello but would love to one of these days.

Allie said...

That's pretty, Jan! You're doing wonderfully with this challenge. That method sounds complicated!

julieQ said...

Good job again, you are whirling them out!

Jeanne said...

You're doing great with your challenge finishes. Another wonderful quilt.