QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm the winner of a great drawing!




Buster (my mini poodle) andI were the winners of a great drawing at Quilted Quickies blog! What a great prize package they put together. They were some home baked goodies for Buster and 2 books and a precut kit for me! Isn't that a wonderful prize? Buster loved the treats as you can see from the picture---he wanted more and more! I can't thank those ladies enough---that package really made my week!!!!!

This day, I am cutting out blocks of dolly dresses and embellishing them---what fun. They have patterns in one magazine for little purses and collars and all kinds of ideas and many ideas in another magazine, so I am coming up with all kinds of things to do---hard to make up my mind---I'll post pictures as I go along to share them with you---right now I'm at the cutting and planning stages. I think planning them is half the fun!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on a great win! I am sure Buster will enjoy those treats. Your prizes look awesome, can't wait to see the patterns.

Gran said...

Congratulations on your win. You were treated very special!

Allie said...

Congrats on your win - isn't that fun! I can't wait to see what you're making!

Quilted Quickies said...

Thanks so much for the write up! Love the pic of Buster...I'll have to steal it ;-) Thanks again for stopping by our blog!