QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm the winner of a great drawing!




Buster (my mini poodle) andI were the winners of a great drawing at Quilted Quickies blog! What a great prize package they put together. They were some home baked goodies for Buster and 2 books and a precut kit for me! Isn't that a wonderful prize? Buster loved the treats as you can see from the picture---he wanted more and more! I can't thank those ladies enough---that package really made my week!!!!!

This day, I am cutting out blocks of dolly dresses and embellishing them---what fun. They have patterns in one magazine for little purses and collars and all kinds of ideas and many ideas in another magazine, so I am coming up with all kinds of things to do---hard to make up my mind---I'll post pictures as I go along to share them with you---right now I'm at the cutting and planning stages. I think planning them is half the fun!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on a great win! I am sure Buster will enjoy those treats. Your prizes look awesome, can't wait to see the patterns.

Shirley--Knot-y Embroidery Lady said...

Congratulations on your win. You were treated very special!

Allie said...

Congrats on your win - isn't that fun! I can't wait to see what you're making!

Quilted Quickies said...

Thanks so much for the write up! Love the pic of Buster...I'll have to steal it ;-) Thanks again for stopping by our blog!