QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Fall Color Tour and Riding and Roping Quilts




Finished two more for the stack for Project Linus! The first one Jackie and Joann (at retreat) named Riding and Roping, there are horses and cowboys and other western things on this one--it's a Yellow Brick Road---my favorite pattern!!!!

The next one is just like the last Log Cabin I did so I named it Fall Color Tour, since the colors remind me so much of fall.

Now onward and upward to quilting more of these quilts!! Today I hope to get quite a few done since the quilting pile grew some after retreat!!! LOL!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

julieQ said...

Good for you! I know those quilts will definitely make someone smile for sure.

Debi said...

Good work Jan...love the log cabin.

Karen said...

Jan, these are gorgeous quilts! I love them both. Someone will be so happy to get one of these!
Karen

Allie said...

Those are so lovely, and the names are perfect!