QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mystery Round Robin Block Number Three


Wanting to stay caught up with the rest of the gang, I tried my hand at sewing again today and was able to put together a block for Debi's Mystery Round Robin. This is block #3. I have 5 more blocks to go for the row. I wish I had done the colors differently so the black focus fabric would stand out better, but since it is all cut and one is together, I am not going to start "frogging" (ripping) it now!!! But I still like the block! Debi is doing a fantastic job of picking out patterns and writing instructions--this is a fun project!

I was able to drive myself to Sit N Sew (Frayed Edges) yesterday---our regular get together at Quilt Mercantile in Celeste and was it ever great to be back! Nice to catch up on how everyone is doing and all the projects they had gotten done at the retreat! Some of the gals got 2 quilt tops done! Busy bees, they were! I'm so thankful to have this great group of gals in my life!!! Picked up the BOMs for February and March for Rosebud Lane and also got a new pattern that I had ordered from The Quilt Company called This Old Barn. I'm hoping to do most of it from my stash--should be quite a stash buster!!!LOL!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan


No comments: