QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Rosebud Lane Top Finished!


Rosebud Lane Top is finished and now I need to figure out how to quilt it! The fence border nearly threw me for a loop, but I went very slowly and carefully and they actually turned out all right! Yeah!!!!! Feels so good to have this one put together. Think I will work on some easy quilts for awhile now--like Yellow Brick Road and maybe some charm squares! Something that doesn't take much thinking--my thinker is about used up after this one!!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

6 comments:

Debi said...

Wow Jan, absolutely beautiful. It is so gorgeous and I am sure you are glad to have it finished.

Anonymous said...

Love your quilts

Karen in IN

Gina said...

It's beautiful. I'm glad you persevered withthe border as it really sets it off.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

dd2 said...

Whatever it took to finish the border is so worth it - it is just fantastic! Impressive, as always!

Myra said...

Just gorgeous Jan!

Sheryl said...

Jan, you are really on a roll the last few weeks--one darling quilt after another! And that is really saying a lot, considering your usual output of terrific quilts. This one is exquisite!