QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

ME Friends and Flowers Finished Top




This was a fun quilt to do with a jelly roll and some extra fabric--it went very quickly and was quite easy to do. the jelly roll made it very fast to cut!!!! I took the picture outside so it is a little bright--sorry about that! It makes it look faded out and it really isn't. But that's our hot Texas sun for you! Mary Englebreit fabrics and things are always so cheerful and add a touch of whimsy wherever they are used. I like her look.

Today I'm working on the Rosebud Lane and have had to do a lot of frog stitching--ripit ripit---the Irish Chain just wouldn't come out right, but finally I perservered and it worked--I surely don't enjoy ripping, but I guess nobody does, do they?!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

No comments: