QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My First Award--How Exciting!


Thanks to my friend Debi (Quilting With Debi)I have received the "You Make Me Smile" Award. How exciting--my first award--thanks Debi!

She also tagged me with a MEME in which I am to describe myself using the first letters of my first name. So here is that:



J = Joyful
A = Agreeable
N = Nice
E = Enthusiastic
T = Tender-Hearted



Now I am to pass along this MEME and the "You Make Me Smile" Award to 6 others which I will do. Some have already been chosen by Debi. so these are ones that I read often and enjoy: Kimberly (Kimberly's Quilts), Teresa (Using Up Stash), Joan (My Quilt Life), and Jeanne (Luv2Stitch).


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Congrats on your award, you deserve it. I love reading your blog as it always "makes me smile".

Jeanne said...

Thank you Jan, for passing the award and meme to me. This is my First, too! I am still working on words for my letters. VBG Hopefully, by tomorrow I'll have something.