QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Too HOT!
















My thermometer says 111 degrees in the shade. Don't know what the official temperature is, but I know it is HOT! The Air Conditioner is trying hard to keep the temperature down and so it is relatively comfortable in here. But it's so hot the dog doesn't even want to go outside!!!! Can't say that I blame him---he is black and comes in from being outside so hot! He doesn't stay out any longer than he has to!!!



Made these 3 quilts for Project Linus.....three are Yellow Brick Roads and one is a Big Pinwheels pattern.




Try to stay cool wherever you are----or maybe you are having nice weather now----I hope so!




Let quilting help you make someone smile!




Jan

2 comments:

Allie said...

Girl, I can't imagine getting anything done in that heat, a/c or no. Your quilts are gorgeous! Oh I hope it cools off for you soon - it's turned perfectly comfortable here, I'll try to blow some down to you.

Debi said...

Love these quilts....looks like a trip to McKinney is needed to drop them off!