QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Grandkids Pictures!








First one shows Isabel and Ilena getting ready to play "Pinkalicious" Scrabble on the "Scrabble" Quilt that Maynard and I made for them. It really was fun---We played the Junior version and had a good time. Amy reports that they have even used it for Sunday School and had good reports on it from there, too!! Always nice to hear that quilts are being used!!!!


Second picture shows the girls with the little quilts I made using their pictures they had drawn for me as patterns. They understood the concept and thought they were really neat. Ilena asked if I put seeds in the ground like she did---I hadn't seen that part, so we had to add those with a marker.

Last, but certainly not least, is the picture of Ilena and Isabel wearing the t-top dresses that BFF Debi made for the them. Didn't Debi do a wonderful job---they loved these and didn't want to take them off, so I knew they were comfortable, too!
Thanks again to Debi!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan



1 comment:

Debi said...

Love the pics of the grandgirls. They are adorable in thos dresses. I really enjoyed sewing the dresses for them.