QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Back From a Fun Retreat!









Spent the last 3 days at a very fun retreat with the girls from my Sit and Sew group. We laughed and sewed and ate and laughed some more! Very much fun indeed! I managed to get quite a lot of little things done-----one more block ready to embroider in my BOM "Leanne's House", 3 Yellow Brick Roads tops for Project Linus and a 5-yard quilt top using a new pattern. The pattern was just called 5 yard quilt pattern and was kind of hard to follow, but I muddled through. I'll show you each of these as I have them quilted and ready to go.



The pictures show some of the quilts that some of the gals did---sorry I did not get pictures of everyone's quilts. But there was quite a lot of sewing going on!


A fun time was had by all and we were planning our next one before we left this one!!!!


Let quilting help you make someone smile!


Jan

3 comments:

Allie said...

Oh Jan I'm so glad you had a great time - it just looks like loads of fun!!!

Debi said...

So glad you had a good time. I am looking forward to our retreat in about 4 weeks.

Barb said...

Sounds like alot of fun...