QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, June 27, 2008

NQA Quilt Show Pictures
















The NQA (National Quilting Association) Show was great this year. It was held in Columbus Ohio, so I got to go with my daughter and my husband--we spend the entire day on Saturday looking at everything --we saw all of the vendors (we counted 120!) but I don't think we got to see all the quilts! Here are a few pictures of the wonderful quilts that were there. I just picked a few at random!
Let quilting help you make someone smile!
Jan

4 comments:

Gina said...

Like them all but the poppy quilt has to be my favourite

love and hugs xxx

Debi said...

Beautiful quilts, thanks for sharing the photos.

SandyQuilts said...

Hey Jan I'm so bummed that I didn't know you were going ... next year.

Anne Gentle said...

Wow those quilts are amazing. True works of art. Can't wait to go to a (the) quilt show this fall!