QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More Quilts




These are four quilts that are almost ready for Project Linus.  The Yellow Brick Road  still needs to be quilted.  We have had a big order come in so that may be awhile.  We are grateful to our friend for that big order!

The barn picture is of a Quilty Barn Monthly that I found online and it is so much fin!   Kudos to Lori who  is designing it!  You can find it here

We are having the most wonderful weather---highs in the low 90's and lows down in the 70's.  Such a glorious start to July!!!!

Hope you are happy where ever you are!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

Debi said...

Your quilts are beautiful! So glad you are getting to sew. I am working on another two or three tops that need to be quilted....should I add them to the order?

Terry said...

What pretty quilts! I really love that first one! :0)

julieQ said...

I love your quilts...every one!!