QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Seeing Stars


The first picture shows a Yellow Brick Road using some of the fat quarters that I won at retreat in the Left, Right, Center game.  Aren't they fun?  It will go to Project Linus.

The second picture shows what I am working on now---Victory Stars from the book "Victory Quilts" by Eleanor Burns.  Part of the fat quarters are from the Zippity-Doo-Dah line from Sandy Gervais.  They are such happy colors.  I'm loving making these and am very happy with the way they are turning out!

The barn blocks are all  finished and need to have the sashing sewn on and be sewn together, but , of course, it was more fun to start something new!   That's what gets me in trouble and I end up with too many things started and not enough finished!  I also need to sew together the Christmas Sampler, which also has all the rows put together and just needs sewn together.  But the stars are so much more fun to put together!  Anybody else have that problem?!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Allie said...

Wow Jan the striped fabric just makes that quilt - so gorgeous! And your stars are lovely. Glad to know I'm not the only serial starter, lol...