QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Four To Go! One To Stay!

 This one is Warm Wishes Froggies.  Warm Wishes was a pattern put out by Quiltmaker magazine and is still on their website after several years.  It was made especially for  Project Linus.  I've made lots of these, as they are fun to do.
Using the Accuquilt Cutter GO! for the Drunkard's Path pieces made the cutting so easy and then piecing it together went well because all the pieces were accurately cut.  What a time saver that machine is!  I loved this pattern when I first saw it and knew I had to make it.  It is in Quilt
 magazine April/May2013.  
 Audra's Iris Garden is the line of fabric for this Yellow Brick Road and I have decided to take it  for my own use.  It's just the right size to curl up in to watch TV and surf the internet.  Thanks Debi for the gift of this fabric!
There are two of these airport panels.  Lots of things to see at the airport and I can just see someone playing with the planes on the runway or taxiing up to the terminal!

Maynard has a beautiful plaid quilt on the machine (Handiquilter Fusion 24) for quilting tonight.  It's wonderful to see all the quilts coming in to be quilted.  Each one is beautiful in its' own way.  Thanks to all our good customers!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

Terry said...

Great quilts! I've never seen a drunkard's path done like that, but I love it! :0)

Debi said...

GReat job Jan, they are all beautiful. It was great to see you and Maynard on Saturday.

dd2 said...

I'm not sure why, but I just love all the YBR quilts the best! What is it about that pattern - it just always works!

And, I love the Drunkard Path, too - the colors and the pattern are a perfect match!