QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Churches for JOY Sampler


These are part of the churches row for my JOY sampler from Fons and Porter.  I decided to do a row a month.  They are rather time consuming , so it made sense to me to break it down that way.  I may have it done by Christmas that way!!!  There are 5 churches in the row.  

I made some other quilts for Project Linus these last couple of weeks, too, but will show them after they are quilted.  Had a little trouble with the Handiquilter, so it went to the hospital for a couple of days.  It's coming back tonight, I hope all fixed and ready to go.  I have quite a big pile for Maynard to work on while we are in between customers right now.  It will keep him in practice!  

Windy and warm here today and maybe some rain on the way.  That would be good, as long as there are no storms.  

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

1 comment:

Debi said...

Love the churches.