QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Three more quilted!

 Barb's Tumblers
Little Purses
BRIGHT Colors

These are all quilts that I had in the pile for Maynard to quilt when the big quilting machine arrived and he has patiently been working through the pile for practice.  What a trooper!

The machine works great (and the operator understands just what is going on!)  You set the right controls and it goes by itself across the sandwich of top, batting and backing.  What a deal!  Soon we'll be taking customers!  I pray that we will make them happy.  I know I'm a happy camper with the ones for Project Linus!

We are having wonderful fall weather---cool, frosty nights and warm to cool, sunny days.  I know I say it all the time and I'll say it again----------wish it would stay this way, but I know it will get colder.  But in my book colder is better than hotter.  Does anyone out there agree with me?

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

Cindy Sharp said...

Definitely agree with you. I can always put clothes on...there are only so many I am willing to take off in public.

Yeah on getting your quilting machine up and running.

Terry said...

The quilts look great! I agree too...I don't like the cold, but I think I dislike the heat even more.

Debi said...

The quilts look great and can't wait to see mine quilted.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What great bright quilts!!