QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Finish-Up Week

 These are five quilts that have been waiting for quilting and binding before ready to go to the pickup place for Project Linus.  So I buckled down this week and got them done.  I called this one "Pretty Kitties."  I had two kitties left over from a panel and made up a pattern to use them.  The kitties are so cute!
 This one is called "Yellow Rules."  It's good old Rail Fence pattern.
 There is one Fat Quarter in here that shows a little boy playing at the beach, so I called it "Seaside at the Beach."
A good name for this one seemed to be "Fruit Basket Upset."  I guess tomatoes are a fruit, but I don't think lettuce is!!!  LOL!
This is a pattern off the internet that Debi sent me. I used a packet of charm squares called Hoot Owl.  There is a hoot owl in there, but he is hard to see!  That's why I named it "Charmed Hoot Owl."

Have you had cool temps where you are?  It's cooled down to lower 90's here , but cooler 70's in the mornings.  Very pleasant in the morning.  Have to start again with my walking.  I know my doggie would like that!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan


2 comments:

Allie said...

Oh what great quilts girl, you put me to shame. Love the kitties. Glad to hear it's cooling down for you a bit - I would take the 70's, lol!

Debi said...

Great job on these quilts...you finished them up quickly.