QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cleaning Time

No pictures today, but I wanted you to know that I am still here!!!!!  I'm in the middle of a big cleaning of sewing room and moving things around.  Also have been cleaning out books and magazines, so have been busy, but not productive in quilting area!  But every thing needs clean-out every now and then---even my head!!!!!  This should clear the cob-webs, so to speak!!!!  This is what cooler weather does to me---puts me in a cleaning mode!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

5 comments:

Debi said...

When you get done at your house you can come over to mine! LOL

Cindy Sharp said...

Hasn't the weather been glorious?!

Allie said...

Can you come over when you're done? I need help, lol!

Gari in AL said...

I'm doing some cleaning too but I am sewing for about an hour and then cleaning for the same amount of time. It is taking me a little longer but things are getting done on both fronts.

Barb said...

Come to my house!!!!