QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Project Linus again

 Another Yellow Brick Road---my all time favorite pattern because it so easy to put together and only uses 6 fat quarters.  It's just the right size for baby through probably 4 years old.  It is a Terry Atkinson pattern.  This is  some more of that wonderful fabric from my friends Jacque and I.J.  Thank you again!
 This pattern is called "Just Can't Cut It" and is a pattern from All Washed Up Quilts.
The last quilt is from a freebie on the web and is from Moda Bake Shop and is a "recipe" from Cindy.  Moda Bake Shop has all kinds of neat patterns on it and a new one most every day.  Lots of fun to check out!  I was so excited to have the "recipe maker", Cindy leave a comment on my blog!!!  This quilt was fun to put together because as you saw from my block picture from a few days ago, you do not make the pinwheels blocks, but they "appear" as you sew the blocks together.

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm a Yellow Brick Road pattern fan too. It comes together so quickly. Moda Bake Shop is great. So many wonderful ideas for using the pre-cuts.

Terry said...

They're all so pretty Jan! :0)

Allie said...

Love them! Especially the pinwheels, what a great pattern!

Debi said...

Love them all Jan, you did an great job. The pinwheel pattern is awesome...will have to try that one.