QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Four Quilts for Project Linus and One for Me!

This one is called Mult-Colored Polka Dots and is my favorite pattern, Yellow Brick Road.  I think I like it so much because it only takes 6 fat quarters and it is so easy to do.  It turns out differently each time.  I like to choose a "focus" fabric and then choose fabrics to go with it.

This one is called Wildflowers.  I used one charm square and a yard of fabric to make it.
This one I called School Days because there are school images on the fabric--school buses and letters and  numbers.
This quilt is one called Night Trains that I did for my Hubby who has a collection of trains.  He even has them outside.


This one I called Western Red.  The pattern is Urban Cabins.  I won the Fat Quarters when we played Fat Quarter Lotto at our last retreat.  That was fun!

I'm having trouble lining up pictures with the new blogger settings, so I hope you can see what goes with what.  Guess I'll have to play around with it some more.

We are getting some nice rain today, glad to get it.  good day to stay in and read and quilt.  I'm all caught up on my quilting now, so get to make some new tops!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Allie said...

My goodness you've been busy - love love love the Night Train!!! They're all great but that's my favorite!

Debi said...

Wow those are beautiful. I love the train one as well, I am sure Maynard adores it.