QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Retreat!













We went on a retreat and it was so much fun. Got a lot done. There were only three of us and for awhile there were only two! Debi's grandson made his appearance on Friday and she didn't arrive until 8:00 pm. Congratulations to the new Mommy and Daddy and the new Grandma! All are well and doing fine!





I worked on my flower quilt alternate blocks until I ran out of fabric and had to put it aside. So then I decided to work on the embroidered flowers and also on some Yellow Brick Roads and a small Chinese Coins made with Clermont Farms line of fabric---I really like that line of fabric and it turned out quite nicely. I have one more border to put on that---had to purchase the fabric!




The pictures show first, Marje's "Witch Is In" wall hanging-----------she liked it so much that she made two of them!!! Second, Marje working and third Debi working. We went to the Quilting Gals retreat house in Azle, Texas. Nice place and very reasonable.




Let quilting help you make someone smile!




Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Great pics and it was a fun time. Maybe next time more of the gang can join us.

Allie said...

I love the Witch Is In! What a hoot! I'm so glad you had a good time, Jan, sounds like you were very productive!