QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Monday, November 8, 2010

One New Project Linus Quilt


Here is a little quilt that I made for Project Linus. I always wanted to make a Tumblers quilt and I finally tried it because it was so easy to cut out on the Accuquilt Cutter GO! System. It cut the nicest tumblers with the "rabbit ears" trimmed off so they were so easy to match together when sewing. It's hard to tell from the picture, but thosse are all thirties prints---it's scrappy, so I made the binding scrappy, too!! Just having too much fun here!!
Let quilting help you make someone smile!
Jan

4 comments:

Allie said...

That's darling! I clicked the pic to make it bigger and oh I love the prints - great job on the binding too!

Debi said...

Beautiful Jan, so glad to see quilts you have made from the GO!

ponderpiggy said...

Nice quilt, Jan!!! Is that the one you cut out at the retreat?

I'm glad you are having fun with your new cutter!!!

Barb said...

Someone is going to just love this quilt!!