QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Three Quilts for Project Linus!







Here are three more quilts for Project Linus. Maynard quilted all three of these on the Little Gracie Pro II over the weekend and I just got the binding done on the third one today. Two of them are about trains, so I hope 2 little boys find them to be fun!

The first one is called "Aquamarine Jewels" because that's what the colors reminded me of. It's a Yellow Brick Road pattern. The second is "Take 5 Trains" because I used the pattern called Take 5. The third is "Big and Bold Thomas the Train." I used the Big and Bold pattern for that one. My pile of tops is continuing to grow at an astonishing rate-------I'd better get busy and get some of these quilted!!! LOL!!

Be sure to sign up for my 400th post give-away while you are here! Good Luck!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

Wow Jan, I so admire you and how you can keep on quilting. This quilts will definately make a child smile!

Allie said...

They're wonderful!!! Love the top one specially - my favorite colors, lol. Good job Jan! And Maynard!