QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, July 30, 2010

On the Roll Again for Project Linus!
















Here are five more for Project Linus---these are all Yellow Brick Roads----I do love that pattern---so quick and easy. Really have to try something else today---I have one more YBR cut out and then going to put together a Take Five and a Panel quilt, plus want to try Easy Peasy again. Sally showed me the right way to cut it on Saturday!!! Thanks Sally!!!!

The quilts are titled: "Cowboys at Round-Up Corral," Flowers Got the Blues," "Cat and Mouse Games," "Citrus Flowers," and "Mater and McQueen." Hoping some kids will like them!!!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan










4 comments:

Debi said...

Wow you have been busy...great job Jan.

Allie said...

Wonderful Jan - so happy and cheerful, you're going to delight some deserving children with those!

ponderpiggy said...

Jan...you are just amazing!!!

I picked up some fq's today to do a YBR. Not that I don't have FQ's, but thought I'd give this a try, in case I make mistakes, it won't matter much (got $1/fq at Walmart). I think it'll be my next week project...this week, I have to quilt a top...YIKES!!!

ponderpiggy said...

You are so welcome...you do so much to inspire me, I'm glad I could help you. Let me know if you have any more ?? on the Easy Peasy...I'm on my 3rd one. LOL!!! And, this is the UGLIEST quilt...not the ep pattern, the fabirc...no one in the world would want to steal it! LOL!!