QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Project Linus Quilts---Three More!







I hope you are not tired of seeing PL quilts---because here are three more that I am putting the finished pile and will deliver sometime soon to the drop off place. The first one is called "Flowers in Purple," and is a Yellow Brick Road pattern from Terry Atkinson, the second one is called "Police" (there are pictures on the fabric of everything to do with a police department including the police dog!) It is from a pattern called Wicked Easy. The third one is called "Happy Flowers." You almost need sunglasses to look at the last one--it really turned out bright! I have 3 more to quilt and bind and then I need to get busy and sew up some more tops!

I've been thinking about doing a couple more Log Cabins and I have some NASCAR fabric that some boy would probably like a quilt made from. Just need to get busy!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

2 comments:

Debi said...

These quilts are so awesome, you do such a great job.

Allie said...

Jan you do such beautiful work! I especially love the last one, that is sure to bring a smile to a child's face!