QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready to Retreat!


This week-end is the DFW Gang's First Annual Week-End Retreat! The picture shows how I am packing up to go---trying to fill all the spaces and not forget anything---I have a list and I'm checking it twice!!!! LOL!!! We are going to The Quilt House in Azle, TX. There will be four of us because 2 of the girls can't come and they will be missed! I have several projects that I want to finish up ----2 sewing projects and 2 hand work projects. Hope I'm not taking too much---I've done that before, but it's good to have lots to do---never a boring minute!

Will report on all the "doings" when I get back!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

5 comments:

Terry said...

Have fun Jan! I can't wait to see what all you get done while you're away! :))

Crispy said...

Have a wonderful time Jan. Say hi to the gang for me.

Crispy

Allie said...

Have a fabulous time, Jan - woohoo!

Lynn W. said...

Too much or too many projects is always appropriate. Things you can pick up for an hour or so, or wheh you just need a break from a big project. I know you gals are going to have a great time.

julieQ said...

Have fun! Hope I can get to meet you all one day.