QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Baskets Center and Project Linus Quilt







The baskets are done and sewn together! Now for the hard part to me--a triangle border---I'm sewing real slow on this one! Usually I'm a real chicken when it comes to this kind of border, but I figured "Why Not? I have lots of time and under no deadline!!!!" There's a picture of the start of the border above the quilt. The first and third borders will be like this one with a plain off white border in between. I hope I'm doing it right!!!! LOL!!

The second picture shows Lavender Afternoon, a Project Linus quilt that is ready to be added to the now growing pile of quilts ready to go to the drop off point! Hope to get a few more quilted before I take them over to McKinney!

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

4 comments:

Myra said...

That basket quilt is going to be beautiful!

Crispy said...

I have every confidence that you will do a wonderful job on the border Jan. You make such lovely quilts.

Crispy

Debi said...

Beautiful baskets Jan, they look awesome. I really love Lavender Afternoon and a child will love it too.

Terry said...

Your baskets look great Jan! I love the fabrics you used with them! Can't wait to see it with the border on! :0)