QUILTER JAN

Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Debi!

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I have been driving 40+ years and have never gotten a ticket!
2. I went to a one room country school for all 8 grades of elementary school and was the only one in my class.
3. I have been married for 40 years in June.
4. I have been the same height I am now since I was 10 years old (5 foot even).
5. In 2006, Maynard and I made 100 quilts and gave them to Project Linus.
6. I belong to a quilting group called 'The Frayed Edges"
7. I know how to milk a cow.

7 People I'm tagging: I only came up with 6 (Debi and I read the same blogs!!! LOL!!!)

1. Kimberly
2. Jeanne
3. Amanda Jean
4. Bren
5. Sandy
6. Wilma

Let quilting help you make someone smile!

Jan

3 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

Hey Jan ... I'll try but not sure I even know 7 people to tag.

Thanks for visiting ... I love blogging.

Jeanne said...

Okay, I finally thought of seven things. VBG

Amanda Jean said...

I LOVED reading your seven things list. :)